WizSpace101

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WizSpace101
WizSpace101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

What you think of the site?

The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_lcap128%The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_rcap1 28% [ 9 ]
The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_lcap147%The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_rcap1 47% [ 15 ]
The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_lcap113%The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_rcap1 13% [ 4 ]
The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_lcap13%The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_rcap1 3% [ 1 ]
The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_lcap19%The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Vote_rcap1 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Latest topics
» Hey everyone
by Nathan Dawn Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 pm

» Spam spm apsm
by Dragonblade Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 pm

» Going to Stick to Here Now
by Jet Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm

» How high can we count?
by Edward Dragontamer Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:06 am

» School?
by Edward Dragontamer Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:05 am

» WizSpace101 Dueling Master Slot 2 Tournament
by FireBringer Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am

» The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer
by Edward Dragontamer Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

» 1st Annual WizSpace Party
by Edward Dragontamer Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 pm

» Easiest Pet Drop
by FireBringer Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 pm

» In the mind of a Life wizard!
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 pm

» The Wizardly Tales
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:29 pm

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

» In the mind of an Ice wizard!
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 pm

» Hello!
by Jet Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 pm

» Contest Siggy
by Edward Dragontamer Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 am

The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer

Go down

The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer Empty The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer

Hello all and welcome to my blog! Very Happy Here, I will tell you about myself and my life as a "Dragontamer" (not my real last name of course, I'm just using it. Smile) So, let's begin!

Entry One
Edward

Hello. Smile My name is Thorn and my wizzys are Morgan Fairyblossom and Roselyn Ghostheart. I'm the second oldest in a sibling family of 5 consisting of:

Edward (the oldest Razz)
Me (Yay me!)
My brother (Let's call him Blake. That's the name of his Myth wizard that he has on our family account.)
My baby brother (Carlos, his storm wizard that he deleted. Razz)
My baby sister (She doesn't have a wizzy, so let's just call her Alexis, the name of my Balance wizard. Smile)

And we mustn't forget my mother and father. I love you

My siblings and I have tons of fun! Very Happy Of course, we have some downsides, but we have tons of fun! I especially have fun teasing and joking around with my big brother. Smile So most of this blog will be our funny little adventures when we were kids. Smile I miss those days...

So, first little funny story. Smile

When I was in 2nd, he had a lead in 4th, I got a singing doll from my family in my home country. It sang too. Smile One of my favorite songs when I was little. It was the first toy in our little collection. Over time, I got more toys, and little Barbie dolls. My brother got cars, helicopters, and action figures.

One winter, we got a board game. A Yu-Gi-Oh! board game. Knowing nothing about Yugioh at that time, we eagerly opened it. Very Happy Me, being smarter than Eddy at the time (or as he phrases it, more controlling) I took a look at the instructions and sat down to read. We had four figurines depicting Mai Valentine, Joey Wheeler, Yugi Moto, and Seto Kaiba. At the time, we thought the names were pronounced May (Mai) and Kayba (Kaiba.) We found out when we watched our first episode of the show that we were pronouncing it wrong. (Dun Dun Dun DUN! Lol Smile)

Now, we set the board game up, selected our pieces, (I was Mai of course and Eddy chose Yugi. I say he more of resembles Kaiba with the stare of his. o.O) We started playing, and a geek was born! (Him, I'm merely a fan. Smile)

I lost most of my Barbies by now, but I still had a few. On one of my birthdays, I got two long candy sticks (Mmmm.... candy sticks) with finger puppets of the Disney princesses Bell and Little Cinderella. (I had a bigger version of Cinderella that I named Cinderella, so I chose something different for this second one.) We also had a collection of action figures that were my brother's. I had them named. Smile (Little kid stuff like "Army" for a figure in camo, and "Police" for a figure in blue with a badge. There was even another in a camo suit. He was smaller and younger looking than "Army," so we called him "Little Army" and dubbed him as Army's son. We sure were creative! Very Happy) I also had plenty more Disney princesses such as Ariel, Mulan, Pochahontas (misspell, I think) I even got that girl from the Hunchback movie, um, Esperanza, or Esmeralda, one of those.

Anyway, we had a lot of toys. We started this early when we had most of our toys, and later on, we lost some, gained some. Anyway, what I mean is we started "plays." We would move and talk with our toys. We would think of a place and situation our little toys were in. When we still had the yugioh board game board, we would pretend our little toys were in collage. Some people were the students, others were the teachers. And the board was the campus. We had names for everyone and they had family, future husbands/wives that we picked out for them, etc.

If you really want to know, Seto was married to my little Bell puppet, Joey was married Little Cinderella, and Yugi married Mai. (WE WERE YOUNG, OK! Razz) I had a beautiful ceramic doll that I named Beauty and placed as Bell mother. Joey's and Little Cinderella's kid (If you don't know already, Cinderella is Little Cinderella's mother) I named Little Cinder. We got an even smaller version of Cinderella. Very Happy

Are you getting all this? If not, let's take a break. I need a rest from all the typing and you need to give your eyes a rest too.

Anyways, we have our little fantasy world with all our little toys. I'll explain more next time, and possibly a few of Eddy's embarrassing moments, because that's the main reason this blog was set up. I'm not doing this for fun you know! (Wait, I am...)
Thorn
Thorn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer :: Comments

Sasukecursemark

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 pm by Sasukecursemark

lol ill call edward `yugi' from now on Razz

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:08 pm by Edward Dragontamer

How lovely. Razz We got that game when I was around 7-8 you know.

Back to top Go down

Thorn

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 pm by Thorn

Woot! Very Happy Yay! Lol, poor Eddy. *pulls eye and sticks out tounge* NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAAAAAH!

I'll add some more tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Queen

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 pm by The Dragon Queen

ROFL!! Eddy! HAHA! How cute!

Continue this Thorn, I can't wait to read more!

Back to top Go down

Thorn

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 pm by Thorn

Oh I will, don't worry!

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 pm by Edward Dragontamer

I hate you Thorn. x.X

Back to top Go down

Thorn

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 pm by Thorn

I hate you too Eddy! *hug*

Back to top Go down

Titania - Farie Queen

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 am by Titania - Farie Queen

Wow! Poor Edward. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Thorn

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 am by Thorn

Poor Edward indeed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

FireBringer

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:35 pm by FireBringer

God, I have the sickest Yu-Gi-Oh deck I put together when I was 7 lying around somewhere, lol! If dug hard enough I'd find it... It is pretty much made up of drawing 3 Reborn things, the 3 Big Blue Dragons (?) and Kaibaman (Special Effect to tribute to summon Blue Dragon thing^^) and I killed everyone at school lol.

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 am by Edward Dragontamer

Lol, do you mean the Blue Eyes White Dragon? Smile

Wait, I've never heard of the Kaibaman card...

Back to top Go down

Sasukecursemark

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 am by Sasukecursemark

FireBringer wrote:God, I have the sickest Yu-Gi-Oh deck I put together when I was 7 lying around somewhere, lol! If dug hard enough I'd find it... It is pretty much made up of drawing 3 Reborn things, the 3 Big Blue Dragons (?) and Kaibaman (Special Effect to tribute to summon Blue Dragon thing^^) and I killed everyone at school lol.
i remeber when i use to play yugioh i dont play the game anymore but still watch the anime

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm by Edward Dragontamer

Ya, I still watch the anime too. Razz

Back to top Go down

FireBringer

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm by FireBringer

Children's card games and Motorcycles... Greatest combo in the world. I don't watch anymore, I think the best series was the most overlooked, GX, but I had already begun to phase it out at that point.

@Eddy: My friend Tommy gave it to me... Doubt he even remembers me... 200 Atk, 700 Def, Speciql Effect: Tribute to special summon 1 Blue Eyes to the field

Back to top Go down

Sasukecursemark

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 pm by Sasukecursemark

FireBringer wrote:Children's card games and Motorcycles... Greatest combo in the world. I don't watch anymore, I think the best series was the most overlooked, GX, but I had already begun to phase it out at that point.

@Eddy: My friend Tommy gave it to me... Doubt he even remembers me... 200 Atk, 700 Def, Speciql Effect: Tribute to special summon 1 Blue Eyes to the field
gx dub soaks i really started to like it season 4

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 pm by Edward Dragontamer

FireBringer wrote:Children's card games and Motorcycles... Greatest combo in the world. I don't watch anymore, I think the best series was the most overlooked, GX, but I had already begun to phase it out at that point.

Lol Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. It's pretty cool. Smile

@Thorn: Maybe I should make a blog posting all of your secrets... *laughs maniacally*

Back to top Go down

Sasukecursemark

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:24 pm by Sasukecursemark

Edward Dragontamer wrote:

Lol Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. It's pretty cool. Smile

@Thorn: Maybe I should make a blog posting all of your secrets... *laughs maniacally*
Card Games on motorcycles Razz

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm by Edward Dragontamer

Yup. It's not as bad as you would think. That kind of tech would be near impossible irl.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down