WizSpace101

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WizSpace101
WizSpace101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

What you think of the site?

The Art of Chaos Vote_lcap128%The Art of Chaos Vote_rcap1 28% [ 9 ]
The Art of Chaos Vote_lcap147%The Art of Chaos Vote_rcap1 47% [ 15 ]
The Art of Chaos Vote_lcap113%The Art of Chaos Vote_rcap1 13% [ 4 ]
The Art of Chaos Vote_lcap13%The Art of Chaos Vote_rcap1 3% [ 1 ]
The Art of Chaos Vote_lcap19%The Art of Chaos Vote_rcap1 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Latest topics
» Hey everyone
by Nathan Dawn Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 pm

» Spam spm apsm
by Dragonblade Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 pm

» Going to Stick to Here Now
by Jet Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm

» How high can we count?
by Edward Dragontamer Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:06 am

» School?
by Edward Dragontamer Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:05 am

» WizSpace101 Dueling Master Slot 2 Tournament
by FireBringer Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am

» The life and lies of Edward Dragontamer
by Edward Dragontamer Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

» 1st Annual WizSpace Party
by Edward Dragontamer Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 pm

» Easiest Pet Drop
by FireBringer Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 pm

» In the mind of a Life wizard!
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 pm

» The Wizardly Tales
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:29 pm

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

» In the mind of an Ice wizard!
by FireBringer Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 pm

» Hello!
by Jet Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 pm

» Contest Siggy
by Edward Dragontamer Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 am

The Art of Chaos

Go down

The Art of Chaos Empty The Art of Chaos

D: Well, I think I told someone that it would be easy to make up at least three sentences in a blog, but now that I'm thinking about it and now that I'm finding that I don't have anything to talk about; maybe making three sentences is harder than I thought when you've got only 3 hours of sleep and wake up to walk the entire town to follow your little brother for a marching band parade.

Anywho, I can simply just ramble on and on, and hopefully when I get mad, I'll rant away my anger. 0.o Maybe a good idea is to tell people about me? Yeah, well too bad I'm someone who's really bad at describing myself. I dunno...I can't seem to really grasp a clear image of myself. I guess you could say I'm somewhat Dissociative Identity Disodered? :/ It starts with asking me questions...But I just like to see a clear view of both sides. The black, the white, and the grey.

But one thing I know that I seek is knowledge.
Knowledge, a better understanding of society and all that it stands for. Our morals, our values, our norms. And what is a better place to do that than to observe it in real life and even the game of Wizards?

Well that's all for now....
That I can think of.

Hugs and Kisses from your coolest Asian nerd~

"Remember, winning an argument online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still slow in the head."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I know it's literally been five minutes, and someone already found a problem with my quote. Figures that someone like me would end up like that. Very Happy But I must thank that person for pointing it out, because now I have something to rant about.

The world is unfair. Life is difficult, and no one ever said it was going to be easy.
In fact, your life is a struggle to survive, and I believe that it's your fate to die, and your mission to find pleasure in life. My parents once told me that everything we do, it all comes back to our survival instincts. (Look up Maslow's Hierarchy of needs if you feel like.) And I guess there is some validity in that. If everything is survival of the fittest, why do we always hear cries of unfairness then? I mean, I would understand if it were outright CRUELTY, because THAT's just wrong.
But the little things we cry over? I'm getting the feeling the older generation is literally bottlefeeding us and conditioning us Americans here in the U.S of A to live that simple life.

On to the point. The purpose of a forum is to discuss and share your ideas and points of views on things, no? If it's a sharing of ideas, why is it that it has to be toned down to a "nice" level? If something is the truth, and was expressed as the honest truth in a coherent manner, how come it's deemed as mean sometimes? Here's what I gotta say, the truth hurts. Reality IS the truth, and reality is life. We can be living a dream of lies and never realize, or we could survive the harsh reality. (Besides emo people, but I'm not even going to say anything now.) So don't be going off trying to make it all communist and making the world fair for everyone to the point it has to bring people who deserve to be up there, down. Arguing on the internet is a similie to the 'special' Olympics. I'm not saying that it's bad, just saying that the pointless-ness and incoherent savage-like manner of bashing and trolling and childish arguing is similar to the redundant manner of winning in that. And if you don't agree on something, why can't we just outright come out with our other side and back it up with evidence? Maybe then I'll weigh the validity behind those statements and come to my own judgement. >.< That m'dear, is called debate. ((Although sometimes my thoughts jump....sgdflh))
'nuff said.

I mean, even in Wizard101. We flip out for being called a 'Noob'. Well maybe if you were a "newbie" then that wouldn't be so false, get over the truth, because everyone eventuall grows out of that phase. If you were called noob, most chances are, you either:
1) You obviously did something ridiculously stupid, and deserved a denomination of the term "noob".
-or-
2) Someone of a less educated intellect called you noob, simply out of the sheer jolly drunken, false, "Hyper" that they've been plagued with. Or they're jealous. In that case. Don't even bother wasting your ATP to type something against it. You know you ain't(or you are, idk.), so let that be the end of it.
Of course if you're me and you have anger issues, you can always pull out the "Shut up you're being stupid" line and then walk away with the dignity you have and leave that noob-calling dummy to further rot his brains out and leave him with the frustration that they'll have to try and bother some other unsuspecting wizard.
(Side Note: Xiaoyu's interpretation of rant= aggressive and profane...So....SORRY if I said that wrong?)
---

Last edited by Xiaoyu000 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sick of being threatened for my misuse of the word "rant")
Xiaoyu000
Xiaoyu000
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Art of Chaos :: Comments

Xiaoyu000

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm by Xiaoyu000

Not much ranting today. I was annoyed, but it's not really anything controversial to rant about. Just the usual incompetent people in my life failing me once again, with the occasional screw-ups coming from me.

Summer is coming and with a countdown of officially 7 days of class days left, time never flew by faster than it did before. Except for 1st grade, I dunno, that year it just seemed to last forever. And with the conclusion of that, hopefully the year will end on a high note. Unfortunately I'm feeling down about this. The year basically went on ahead, and I feel like I haven't taken a single step forward in accomplishing anything BIG. Sometimes there's just not enough hours in a day for me to do everything I want to.
But then again, it's like they say:

"Time is only short to those who wish to prolong what was not long enough."

You know, you would think that with the school year ending, you would have LESS work and more light review homework, right?
-WRONG. Apparently now it means getting piled with more work and more stress because, Oh lookie lookie, I have an SAT II in Biology E/M this Saturday. JOY. TO. THE. WORLD. Sounds wacky, but I plan on getting a perfect score on all of my exams that are coming up.
Except for my Global History Regents. I am an epic fail at those, I'm just not a history person.
Math and Language.....I might need to look some stuff over.....
Chemistry I'm not TOO worried about. (( Tell me, don't you hate it when you get a question wrong because you READ something wrong? ))

Or better yet, don't you hate it even more when you had the right answer down but you WROTE the wrong choice down?

Or here's another pet peeve of mine that I do on tests....Having the right answer, then CHANGING the answer to the WRONG answer because you thought you were wrong and doubted your first answer.

And that m'dear, is why I don't get a 100 in all of my classes.....-sigh-
So that's just about it.
5 Heaping Piles of Tests to Take.
4 moments of absolute panic
3 strenuous hours each
2 long sighs of success
1 Long Awaited Summer.

Besides exams, there's going to be a bunch of teachers that I'll miss being in a class with. Especially my science teachers. Best periods of my year.
Unfortunately I'll be seeing my AP teacher again next year. Not too crazy about that.
-Don't you hate leaving teachers you love but being stuck with ones you hate?-
---
SNARRFFFFFFF, MY RESEARCH PROJECT IS....It's just.
Frustrating right now.
Absolutely frustrating. First off, I spent the whole year searching for a topic.
Originally had Psychology and might have found a mentor, but then I realized I couldn't even get to the facility, so then I had to start ALL OVER again at square 1.
E-mailed a couple people, and nobody replied, or just out right REJECTED me.
Then came the project on a journal article.
Found it pretty interesting, so I was like; maybe I can do an independent study on this.
Twas' a big mistake because didn't tell my teacher I wanted to do this after being TOPICLESS for a good 2 months.
Then came the time to hand in approval forms for my Survey and he turned it down because it was "on short notice", which now I don't understand because I was DOING A PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT, WHY CAN'T I HAND IT IN SO I CAN AT LEAST GET CREDIT?!?!?!
Now BECAUSE of that, I'm now projectless, Mentorless, and now that school is ending soon, it's time to send the University our summer credit forms....
That REQUIRE MENTOR INFO....
My friend got away with ALL of this because her research teacher told her to just fill it out with a random name and then even accepted HER survey form.
Now unless I find a mentor within the next 7 days, there is absolutely no way I can get credit for Summer Research.
Fantastic, guess who was having a complete meltdown afterschool?
Yeah.
Thinking about it makes me upset, so I'm just going to stop there....
-sigh- Any ideas anyone? ANYONE?! -dies-
*comes back to life to munch on chocolate out of depressing*

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Edward Dragontamer

Wow. You seem to love ranting! Lol. Even if I don't approve of ranting, it makes for interesting blogs.

I have something you can rant about. Or more of my sister does. She hates it when everyone goes off whispering a secret to each other, and they hid it from others, pretending it isn't a big deal when they're making it a big deal. She says the whispers are usually stupid nonsense rumors, but it's still mean and rude.

*Sigh* The world can be so cruel.

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 pm by Xiaoyu000

Yes, the first one was a rant because I'm enthusiastically arguing upon an idea , minus the profanity, and it's supposed to be somewhat beneficial.

The second one isn't even a rant at all. Maybe I'm just being stubborn, and I don't mean to shoot you down, but honestly...Don't equate long to ranting.
Upon what I remember, I'm just talking about my life...Things that have frustrating me.

-sigh- It's really starting to depress me because my day's just been getting worse and worse.

There's no one to even say this to. People are too fixated with their own lives to give a snarfle about it.

Just let this year be over already!!!

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm by Edward Dragontamer

Xiaoyu000 wrote:Yes, the first one was a rant because I'm enthusiastically arguing upon an idea , minus the profanity, and it's supposed to be somewhat beneficial.

The second one isn't even a rant at all. Maybe I'm just being stubborn, and I don't mean to shoot you down, but honestly...Don't equate long to ranting.
Upon what I remember, I'm just talking about my life...Things that have frustrating me.

-sigh- It's really starting to depress me because my day's just been getting worse and worse.

There's no one to even say this to. People are too fixated with their own lives to give a snarfle about it.

sdhfllfdkjsdslfhalhsdheawhfdhewauhfjkd

Just let this year be over already!!!
Meh. Sounded like complaining, which can be interpretted as a rant.

*sigh*

Year for me is over on Saturday. The day of my graduation. But I still have a book report, and speech, a test on Friday! plus I had a test today, and of course, Science and History homework... Ya, finish the year, PLEASE!

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 pm by Xiaoyu000

._.; Just look up the definition of a Rant please.
Because literally I incorporated the definition in my last post.
And on top of that, I think I have a right to say whatever I want to, be it complaining or ranting or describing or explaining, or whatever the heck you want to call it.
My blog.
My words.
Thanks~

I find no further purpose in this argument. I:

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 pm by Edward Dragontamer

Xiaoyu000 wrote:._.; Just look up the definition of a Rant please.
Because literally I incorporated the definition in my last post.
And on top of that, I think I have a right to say whatever I want to, be it complaining or ranting or describing or explaining, or whatever the heck you want to call it.
My blog.
My words.
Thanks~

I find no further purpose in this argument. I:
I shall Razz

Of course you have a right. Go right ahead! I'm not stopping you.

O.o You were in an argument?

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 am by Xiaoyu000

xDDD Now that I'm calmer.
Yeaaaah! 8D You'll notice that about me. I get worked up really easily because I'm secretly prideful and awfully stubborn.
But the good news is that I cool down. Eventually. =D

But that's why I call it an Art.
The Art....of Chaos Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Edward Dragontamer

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 am by Edward Dragontamer

Ah, you're good! Wink

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am by Xiaoyu000

O; ERRRRR Depends on what you mean by "good"

Back to top Go down

Dan

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:31 pm by Dan

Please, no more ranting. If I see anymore I will have to remove this blog.

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:11 pm by Xiaoyu000

O.e;; Oh my goodness, it is NOT ranting.
-_- It's called enthusiastically describing my life.

._. I thought blogs were to express your feelings. It's not like I was aggressively shooting anyone down, or insulting them, I was just ADVISING people on how to try not to do something in the future, and expressing my distaste for something. Isn't that my opinion?

I mean, don't get me wrong. You can remove it if you want, personally, I'd rather have it removed for a JUSTIFIED reason. It never said in the rules that I can't talk for a really long time.

I don't have to have a fantastically happy-filled day ALL the time, I just happened to have had a not-so-great to talk about day. Whenever summer decides to start, times will be good again ....
-sigh- I really didn't want it to come down to the point that I have to water down my thoughts.

This is what I mean when I say people don't like things out of the normal...Or change...or radical-ness....
Razz You may not realize it.....

Anyways, good day to you, I actually had an amazing day because I finally got accepted by a mentor and fixed up the problem. :DD

Back to top Go down

Dan

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm by Dan

Xiaoyu000 wrote:."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I know it's literally been five minutes, and someone already found a problem with my quote. Figures that someone like me would end up like that. Very Happy But I must thank that person for pointing it out, because now I have something to rant about.

---

Look at the red.

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 pm by Xiaoyu000

Dan wrote:
Xiaoyu000 wrote:."

---

Look at the red.
I will not disagree because that one WAS in fact a semi-rant, not my usual,
but that's not even the blog post I was talking about.
Check out the comments on the longest one. That is NOT a rant.
Plus, you didn't have a problem with it earlier, so why is it that you decide to ante it up now? rofl

Back to top Go down

Xiaoyu000

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am by Xiaoyu000

-sigh- Perhaps I didn't phrase my first one properly.

*cough* Ahem, I must thank that person, because now I have something to talk about. -.-

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum